Telecommunication is one of the most popular industries in today’s world. To match the augmenting demand of well-trained telecom professionals, it is necessary to have some trusted source from where the aspiring youngsters can get the right training. There are lots of sections and sub-sections in this field that should be learned properly before you want to join this field. This is one of those sectors that appreciate knowledge, skill, and dedication only. People who obtain the right training from a reputed institute can get better chances in this field than those who do not have any expert guidance.
This course syllabus is offers you a comprehensive overview of Communication fundamentals, Understanding of transmission technology, Internet, Broadband systems, Wireless technologies and various networks and more. Topics like radio access technologies and aspects of understanding wireless networks and their inner workings are covered under training sessions. During training sessions the differences between various technologies and standards, including TDMA, IS-95 based CDMA, understanding GSM architecture, BTS installation procedure & also covers wireless broadband networks with their applications and standards, wireless technologies development from 2G to 3G such as IMT-2000, WCDMA, EVDO & EVDV and an important aspect of 4G. And at last training is completed covering with principles and operation of Metro Ethernet, DLC, MPLS & VPN and LMDS.
Significance Of The Training
This is an entirely technical subject where detail knowledge about various things is essential. Moreover, it is not such kind of subject that you can learn as a part of your job. You must spent dedicated time for the training. You should take the training on various matters related to this field and then come to the professional arena with confidence. Thus, joining the professional Telecommunication Courses in Thane can be a great start for the aspiring professionals. The main motto of this course is to make the students aware of various complex as well as simple methods that can help them to perform different tasks when they join their job in a reputed company.
Broader Areas Are Covered
There are larger areas that are covered in such courses. If you are an experienced graduate, then you can join the advanced courses where you can learn telecom infrastructure installation and maintenance. You can have training on telecom network planning and optimization. Since these are highly technical subjects, thus your course cannot be completed unless you get the chance to have practical training. Therefore, you should check the practical or lab training options of the institutes before you join Telecommunication Courses In Thane.
Suitable Students for This Course
If you have a desire to build a career in this sector, then you cannot ignore the importance of having such training. However, to obtain the training, you should have some criteria. Engineering freshers, Diploma holders or other graduates can join such courses. Even if you are under graduate with Projects and Industrial Training then also you can join such courses to upgrade your skills. The industry is constantly growing, and the courses are updated according to that development. You can attend the course to be a successful telecom professional and enjoy a premium life.
Who Should Attend?
Specially designed for:
- Engineering Graduates (Electronics, Telecom)
- Engineering Diplomas (Electronics, Telecom)
- Explore access technologies including CDMA, TDMA, GSM, and AMPS are covered.
- Types of communication concepts which will be related to mobile wireless networks.
- Understanding network technologies including GSM, IS-95 and CDMA-2000.
- Study the wireless network architecture and its components including BTS, BSC, MSC, HLR, VLR, EIR, AUC, SMSC and VMS.
- Coding schemes in CDMA.
- Power control and explore various types of handoffs.
- Understanding automatic roaming techniques such as call delivery, security, mobility, and handoffs.
- RF engineering along with drive test analysis.
- Detail study of BTS Installation and maintenance.
- Explore the future of 3G and Wireless broadband like WiFi and WiMax,
- Bluetooth and infrared.
- Metro Ethernet, MPLS, VPN, DLC.
- Understanding Operation and Maintenance of SDH
- Instructor Led Classrooms available at select locations
- Instructor Led Virtual Classroom available at select locations
- Instructor Led @Home Learning available all over the world